How to Block ads on Twitter? (Hide Promoted Tweets)
How to Block ads on LinkedIn? (Block LinkedIn Ads)
How to Block Ads on Reddit? (Hide Reddit Ads)
Table of contents
- How to Block Ads on Reddit? (Hide Reddit Ads)
Reddit Ads are a self-serve platform that allows advertisers to reach Reddit's audience of more than 330,000,000 monthly users. This self-service platform offers targeting options for different Reddits and subreddits and the ability to exclude certain subreddits or target only specific ones.
The problem with having Reddit ads enabled is that they can be a distraction for the user. It can also lead to unintentional clicks on ads.
If you are using Reddit as a marketing platform, then you should disable the ads on your account. This will help you avoid any distractions and make sure that your target audience is not clicking on ads by mistake.
How to Block Ads on Reddit Using a Browser Extension?The most popular and reliable way to block ads on Reddit is by installing a browser extension. We will demonstrate how this method works by using the BlockZilla browser extension. BlockZilla supports the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Vivaldi, Brave, Yandex.
Currently, there are 2 ways to hide ads on Reddit.
- Pay for the Reddit premium which is $5.99/month
- Install the BlockZilla browser extension
It is an elegant solution that will change the way you experience Reddit on your desktop
Using BlockZilla to block ads on Reddit
What are the Benefits of Blocking Ads on Reddit?
Blocking ads on Reddit is a great way to save time and improve your experience on the site. Ads are often irrelevant, distracting, and disruptive. The more you block ads, the less likely you will see them. This can lead to a better user experience on Reddit.
Will I Still be Able to See My Timeline and Posts on Reddit?
Yes, you will still be able to see your timeline and posts on Reddit after you enable BlockZilla.
Why Would I Want to Block Ads on Reddit?
- There are many reasons why you would want to block ads on Reddit.
- Ads can be annoying and distracting when browsing the site.
- Ads are often targeted toward users, which means they can be intrusive and irrelevant.
- Some ads contain malware that could infect your computer, steal personal information or make you vulnerable to scams.
- Some ads contain scripts that slow down your browser or track your online activity without permission.